Doula + Photo ($2000)
I offer one package that includes both doula services and birth photography.
As your doula, my role is to help you plan and prepare for a positive birth experience, as you define it. Your baby's birth will be one of the most memorable moments of your life, and I want you to look back on that day knowing that you were nurtured, respected, and empowered, no matter what happens.
Doula Services Include:
· Free initial consultation
· 2-hour birth class (in Vienna, VA)
· 1-hour prenatal visit (at your home)
· Birth plan consultation, lending library, TENS unit rental
· Dedicated labor support in your home and at your birth place
· 90 minute postpartum visit (at your home)
As your birth photographer, my role is to tell the story of your birth as it happens. That means capturing sweet moments between you and your partner while you work to birth your baby. It means paying attention to details and small moments that would otherwise be lost to the chaos of birth. It means capturing as much (or as little) of the birth as you desire. And, of course, it means documenting those first few minutes with your baby and the love that is born in the birthing room.
Birth Photography Services Include
· Complete photo coverage during and immediately after your labor
· Family mini newborn session during our postpartum visit.
· All high-res, digital images from both sessions
I base my service area on how feasible it is for me to get to your location given the unpredictability of traffic in the DC area. There are many great hospitals in the area, but some are just too far away for me to travel to them.
There is a $75 travel fee for clients more than 20 miles from Vienna, VA.
- George Washington University Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
- INOVA Alexandria
- INOVA Fair Oaks
- INOVA Fairfax
- Shady Grove Adventist Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- NOVA Natural Birth Center
- Locations within 20 miles of Vienna, Virginia.